The Computational Renaissance - Podcast
The Computational Renaissance is coming! and we need to tell the world about it. This podcast will explore the development and application of emerging technologies which will fundamentally transform the human condition. We are eager to tell a human story of discovery, passion and scientific endeavor. Our aspiration is to reveal the mathematical beauty that binds us all.
Tristen is an explorer, writer, and technology diplomat. In 2016 he founded the Machine Learning Society and grew its worldwide memberships to over 6000 Data+Scientists . In 2018 he launched the CO Network, a Sci | Tech collaboration platform engineered to accelerate global innovations in Science, Technology and Culture. Tristen's practice of cooperative game theory has brought together Governments, Academic Institutions, Fortune 500 companies and thousands of scientists to act on solving the world's biggest challenges.
Tristen hosts a series of Science & Technology focused events and conferences in New York, Boston and San Diego that blend the line between Art, Science and Culture. He speaks publicly about developing Smart Cities that live and breath through technology via Synthetic Infrastructure.
Season 1 - Episode Schedule (Release Dates TBD):
- "Birth of a Computational Renaissance" - Show and host introduction
- “Intelligence as a Service” - The power of Crowd-sourcing intelligence
- "Mathematical Truth" - Blockchain | Cryptocurrency
- "Universal Basic Lifestyle" - Unleashing a nations creativity
- "Synthetic Infrastructure" - The next generation of smart cities
- "Exotic Computing " - This episode will discuss Neuromorphic & Quantum computing with experts
- "Culture of Innovation = Innovation of Culture" - A conversation about Science | Technology & Culture
- "Cheap Neurons" - A conversation about AI in media. Movie directors often target the cheap neurons associated with Fear and Flight, we will focus on the "Expensive Neurons" associated with passion, inspiration, and creativity.
- "Ivory Hour" - We will interview global thought leaders about the issues surrounding modern academia and reproducibility of scientific publications.
- "Finding God through AI" - What religion calls the soul, scientist call consciousness. What religion calls god we call Super Intelligence!
- Length: 45 minutes, total
- 30 min (general conversation)
- 15 min (deeper “tech speak”)
- Guests: 1-2 invited experts
Topics of Discussion
- Machine Learning | Deep Learning
- Genetic Algorithms
- Quantum Computing
- Neuromorphic Computing
- BCI (Brain Computer Interfaces)
Science Ethics & Culture
- Energy Systems | Battery Tech
- Clean Energy
- Algorithmic trading
- Cryptocurrency | Mining
- Blockchain | Smart Contracts
- Viruses | Hacking
- Quantum Physics
- Astronomy | Cosmos
Mathematics & Statistics
- Autonomous Navigation
- Drones | Robotics
- High Performance Computing
- Microchips & Embedded Systems
- Next Gen Sequencing