What is the Machine Learning Society?
The Machine Learning Society is a global community of Data Scientists, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts committed to advancing global innovations in Science, Technology and Culture.
Help people COnnect | COllaborate | COmpute by architecture Events | Experiences that capture the scientific imagination.
- Innovation emerges from unrestrained collaboration
- Our most valuable currency is rigorous curiosity
- Every interaction moves towards something created
- We are all leaders of the computational renaissance.
- If rules are stupid ignore them, if they are bad, break them!
- Higher education is not a substitute for action
- If you're not learning, you're teaching
Topics of Interest
- Machine Learning | Deep Learning
- Genetic Algorithms
- Quantum Computing
- Neuromorphic Computing
- BCI (Brain Computer Interfaces)
Science Ethics & Culture
Mathematics & Statistics
- Energy Systems | Battery Tech
- Clean Energy
- Algorithmic trading
- Cryptocurrency | Mining
- Blockchain | Smart Contracts
- Viruses | Hacking
- Quantum Physics
- Astronomy | Cosmos
- Autonomous Navigation
- Drones | Robotics
- High Performance Computing
- Microchips & Embedded Systems
- Next Gen Sequencing
We strive to develop inspirational content for "Computational Explorers" around the world. Help us grow our global influence by following us on social media and sharing our best ideas with others.