Biocom and The CO Network invite you to our 3rd Annual Big Data Summit. This one-day event is an annual convergence of industry executives, bio-technologists and data scientists dedicated to deploying emerging technologies within the life science industry. Through a blend of illuminating keynotes, dynamic panel discussions, and interactive use-case studies from life science organizations, this year’s Summit will focus specifically on the disruptive and transformative role of AI and Deep Learning. This conference is aimed at giving attendees the knowledge, tools and solutions critical to Big Data success within our industry.
This years gathering will focus on bringing together thought-leaders at the forefront of innovations in artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, computational drug discovery, genomics and robotics. Join us on November 6th, in San Diego to experience the future with the people responsible for creating it.
This summit will include:
- Keynote presentation focused on the current state of AI in Life Sciences today
- Interactive use-case studies featuring a spectrum of life science organizations who have successfully solved novel challenges with AI and Big Data implementations.
- Panel discussion with IBM and industry leaders focused on key requirements for enabling AI within your organization
- Panel discussion focused on the Economics of Machine Learning and Healthcare
- Keynote presentation from Dr. John Mattison, Asst. Med. Director, Chief Health Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Expo and workshops from world-class technology partners
- Multiple Networking Opportunities
The four areas of focus, as it relates to AI and Biotechnology are as follows:
MIoT | Pharma and Drug Discovery | Genomics and Precision Medicine | Healthcare Providers
Biocom Member (Industry) $150
Biocom Member (Service Provider) $300
Deep Learning Lounge (Included)
(Service Provider) $500
Deep Learning Lounge (Included)
Imagine a room dedicated to connecting innovators and companies together. Biocom, The Machine Learning Society and CO Network are teaming up to create a experience that re-imaginations collaboration amongst executives, entrepreneurs and scientists.
Whether you are searching for technical talent, or partners for your next Artificial Intelligence | Biotechnology startup, the Deep Learning Lounge will help you discover passionate people that share your vision.
What to expect:
- Talks & Workshops by world class technologists and researchers
- Interactive Demo's by leading brands
- A big announcement!
This Conference aims to:
- Explore new opportunities and business models in medicine, pharma, genomics.
- Share insights on integrating Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence best practices in research and industry.
- Showcase how members in your network have successfully solved novel challenges with AI | Big Data implementations.
- Support the development of key partner relationships between members and guests.
- Demonstrate leadership and courage during a period of industry-wide disruption.
- Provide executives and data scientists with the knowledge, tools and solutions they must adopt to stay competitive.
Attendee Metrics - Projected
AI+BIO Hackathon Pitch
The Hackathon Pitch will follow the evening entertainment session.
3 presenters will share their vision for the application of AI | Deep Learning to Life Science data.
The audience will vote for the winning idea. The winner will decide the challenges for the DeepBIO 2019 Hackathon.